- How Simply upload a :30 video of your child’s home-made Dino creation
In the video, your child can show us their new Dino–what does it look like? Let your child choose 1 of 3 ways to show off their art project:
- Draw: They can use markers, crayons, pencils and pens to sketch their creation on paper
- Build: They can use foil, paper, cardboard, or any non-branded household items to build their Dino
- Customize: They can update their own VTech Switch & Go Dino with accessories and fun props to give them a new image!
We want to hear about the cool things your child’s dino does. What makes it large and in charge? Encourage your child to name it and share its roaring sound effects.
- When Upload: August 22nd through October 1st
Voting: Check back October 8 to see the top 10 videos. Vote, like and share your favorite!
A kid’s lifetime supply of educational toys from VTech!
Your winning video will air on a VTech commercial on Nickelodeon, which you can watch at your very own viewing party with your friends and family, and VTech will transform your living room into the ultimate Dino den!
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for VTech. I received VTech Switch & Go Dinos product samples to facilitate my review.