The Tremont Plaza Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue
~ A Home Away From Home ~
Talk about a hotel room that is more like an apartment than a typical hotel room; check out the Tremont Plaza Suites Hotel in Baltimore, MD. We just stayed there for two nights while visiting our relatives who live in Baltimore. The suite we stayed in was like our own little apartment. It had a separate large kitchen area (including a medium-size refrigerator, microwave, sink, and dishes), a dining room, a living room with pull-out couch, a bathroom, and finally a bedroom with a king-size bed (and I would like to add that it was probably the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in). The kids loved it! They were screaming and jumping up and down when they saw the size of the room when we first entered.
Check-in went very smoothly when we got there. The staff was amazing and very courteous. The bellman took all of our belongings up to our room, parked our car safely in their garage, and they found us a cot for my son (which was super comfortable for a cot). Also, anytime you needed to leave you would just take your car ticket to the doorman and you car would be retrieved for you in minutes.
Other fantastic amenities of the Tremont Plaza Suites Hotel include: the outdoor pool (with a nice lounge area), the three-room gym, and the on-site Plaza Deli. The Deli was awesome! The salad bar was great, and they had healthy snack options and any drink you could want. The people working there were nice and helpful.
If you are planning to visit the area for the Grand Prix of Baltimore event this August 31st – September 2nd, then the Tremont Plaza Suites Hotel is the place to stay. It’s very accessible to the event, and your stay will be super comfortable with your large room! ~ It will truly be your home away from home! It’s just like a nice size one-bedroom apartment.
Check out the Tremont Plaza Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue on Facebook and Twitter for more information and possible deals! Book your room on their site today and even check out their special package deals!
Hotel Features (from their site):
- Located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, Maryland
- Just blocks from the Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, and Science Center
- Within walking distance of shopping, dining, and the Mt. Vernon cultural district
- Only 10 miles to Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- 300 all suite full service hotel
- Tremont Grand historic venue for meetings and events
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Kitchenettes in every suite
- Flat panel LCD HD TVs with Direct TV and HBO
- Plaza Deli, Grand Café, and Tug’s Restaurant
- Business center
- Fitness room, yoga studio and saunas
- Seasonal outdoor pool (open Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Guest laundry
- Valet parking and adjacent parking garage
- In room safes
* This is a partnered post. All opinions though are mine and mine alone.