$10 Amazon Gift Card & Kids’
“Tired of Being Different” by, Dicy McCullough is a cute story about John Allen who is a little boy that helps take care of his family’s puppies and notices that one is just a little different. John Allen is the main character in all of Dicy’s books, so my kids always think it’s fun to see what he’s up to next.
John Allen wonders why “Rocky” the one pup is a little different, but in the end it is that “different” pup that saves the day! John Allen gets to keep Rocky!! I love the lesson that being different is okay and in some cases even better!
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE BOOK:
1. It is easy to read (my 2nd grader reads it to my 4-year old son)
3. It has cute and colorful illustrations
4. You can connect the story to real life situations to educate kids about being different
5. My kids are always entertained by John Allen’s adventures
7. It’s received other positive reviews on Amazon
About the Author (From Amazon.com):
WIN this awesome book from Mama Luvs Boooks! The author, Dicy McCullough, will send you a signed copy of this book. The more you do on the Rafflecopter the more chances you will have to win! Good Luck!!! Don’t forget you can also purchase this wonderful book at Amazon.
a Rafflecopter giveaway