|Reading More Is Always A Great Goal!|
- Time Management: I want to focus on how to spend my time in the most useful way, so I can have more time to focus on myself, have more quality time with my kids and husband, and have the time I spend online be as productive as possible.
- Healthy Lifestyle: I want to make sure I start getting in more fruits and veggies, take vitamins on a daily basis, exercise, and try Yoga again for stress relief and overall health.
- Read More: I love reading, but I have not spent enough time on that lately. I want to get back into reading more.
- Career Goals: I actually was blessed in 2012 by getting a “dream job” for myself in the social media world. I have a Community Relations Support position at Collective Bias, and I absolutely love my job. I love working with everyone in the company and all the members of the Social Fabric community (the community of bloggers that work with #cbias). My goal is to continue to work with Collective Bias and learn new things this year about the business and to do whatever I can to help the company to prosper and grow.
- My Personal Site: I am working this year to improve on the look of my site. I have definitely enjoyed using Blogger as my hosting site, but I think I will be looking into WordPress and trying something new for the New Year! I hope it will enable me to grow as a blogger and that I will be prouder of the content I am putting out there. As for content, I will be working on more creative ideas for great posts to bring to my readers.
- Reorganize the House: I need to work on organizing things in the house and getting rid of junk. We have TOO many papers and toys in the house. WAY too many!!! We had to downsize when we moved (if you remember that post) and now we just have too many things here. I need to work on the “less is more” mantra.
If I can do these things I will be happy!!! Most of them seem to come back to the time management piece, because if I can work on that then I will have time to accomplish everything I need to!!!